Wednesday, November 12, 2008

San Deigo and Little bit of Elisa's Birthday



We just got back last night from the long awaited trip to San Diego! We had so much fun, I love sea world and was so excited for this trip Elisa makes everything just a little more exciting! After a very long flight on Friday night no bags when we got there and Waiting for an hour for the Thrifty shuttle bus to come get us and then another to rent the car I was not so sure how the trip was going to turn out! But we had so much fun Saturday morning I took Elisa Swimming and she is a little fish! She would have jumped into the pool alone if I didn't have my eye on her every second! Sunday we went to church and then we went to Corinado Island and Seaport Village Elisa loved the beach and was soaked I had no clothes to change her into and it was freezing outside but she seemed to think she could take on the Pacific Ocean and Brody Encouraged it just a little! At Seaport Village She got to ride the Carousel and she thought that was pretty great until it was going really fast then I just ended up holding her! Monday we set out for Sea World This was definatly my favorite I love sea world I find it amazing that they can train a killer whale not to eat them and not only that let me ride them and all sorts of stuff! Sea world has just added Seasame Streets Bay of play with fun Kid rides. Most kids might be scared of the Charcters all dresses up but not Elisa she just Ran Right up there and let cookie monster hug her she also gave him a big wack right in the Eyeballs good thing they are fake! She went on one ride with brody but fell asleep while waiting in line! We had so much fun and can't wait for next time!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Don't you just love seaworld! We want to go with you guys next time! We're glad you're home, I was getting lonely:)I love the picture of Elisa with Cookie Monster and of her on the beach with her diaper. Glad you had a good time and enjoyed a break from home!

sjhalford said...

I am so jealous! I love San Diego and Sea World! Cute pics!

Holly said...

Hey. I am having a blast playing Ghetto Nintendo with you and watching Elisa hit you on the head. I thought I would leave you a comment and let you know that I THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL!

Campbell Family said...

I love all the pictures of your fun trip. Especially the one at the beach! I'm so jealous! And yep, I bet you'll be real surprised when you look at what time it was when I commented...oops...maybe, hopefully, you are still sleeping and not up with Elisa!

Kimberly said...

Can you believe your baby girl is a year old?? Such a cutie! And it looks like you had so much fun in San Diego! Can't you just wait for her to rip into Christmas presents soon??!!