Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend







This weekend we went to my parents house for a fun easter weekend! Elisa had so much fun she loves her Nana and follows her everywhere she goes. Friday we spent the day cleaning at my grandmas house, Saturday Brody and my golfed 27 holes. my mom and I shopped and tryed to take Elisa to an Easter egg hunt but there where 5000 people so we made are own at home and she had alot of fun with it! She also would not let me take a good picture of her in her Easter dress but she looked pretty darn cute! It is always good to go home!

10 comments:

Amber said...

I love her dress! She is soo cute! It looks like she and you had a great time! Happy Easter!

Holly said...

Yeah, I'd say it's always good to go home :) Elisa looks so stinkin cute in her dress, I bet she had lots of fun with Easter. Too bad we missed out on Shaun Hing's AGAIN but I have a plan...

Carissa said...

I agree. It's always nice to go home. It was good to see you guys too! Elisa she is a cutie! We'll have to get together and go to the park sometime. My email is littlefordfamily@gmail.com :)

sjhalford said...

So cute! Rupert will always be home!!!

gaylin h said...

Elisa always looks adorable. Glad you all had a great Easter. I missed having anyone around this year... oh well, maybe next year Peanut will liven things up.
XOXOXO
G-MA

Justina Selim said...

I love her Easter dress! So cute!

The Kelly Variety said...

Cute dress for sure. Will you be doing an enrichment post soon? Just to let your readers know more about you?

Campbell Family said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun weekend. Love her dress!

Hagberg Fam said...

She looks so cute. Hadley liked the pictures too!

Carissa said...

Our photographers website is http://www.tinalelainephotography.com/ I think we paid around $100 for Ashlyn's session, a handful of edited photos, and a CD of everything. It stretched our budget just a little, but it was as great deal. Tina, the photographer, was really easy to work with and very flexible. Oh, and if you do decide to go to her let me know. I have some referral cards for $10 off your session. :)