Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa Came!






We had a great christmas filled with lot of fun. Elisa had so much fun unwrapping presents even if they weren't hers to open. She was really excited on christmas morning when we just let her go crazy wripping paper. Her to favorite gifts were her scooter and Cheetos. If I would have known that cheetos were going to be the one thing she got excited about I would have only bought those! She had alot of fun stacking all the presents at my moms house into pyramids until she got in trouble for opening them.

Elisa also went bowling for the first time and loved it. She didn't quite understand taking turns but she sure loved rolling the ball down the lane she didn't even care when it went in the gutter! We had a great christmas with family fun and lots of food. I was really disappointed when brody had to go to work today!

6 comments:

Holly said...

She is so funny! I love thst she got excited over Cheetos.

gaylin h said...

So glad you had lots of fun!!! Kansas was fun too!! Snowy but fun. Elisa is too cute to not adore... Hope she enjoys everything and then some - I guess there is a bit of a tug of war over the car track!!! Love you guys!! MOM Hodges

Hagberg Fam said...

We had a fun Christmas with the Hodges!

makana said...

congrats on the new addition! How far along are you?

Campbell Family said...

yummy cheetos! How fun that she got a new scooter....she'll probably be doing tricks on that pretty soon! :D

Erin Fanello said...

I was sitting here looking at my blog and I saw your name and thought...I wonder if callie is prego, and sure enough, you are! That is so great, I am so glad that you have been so blessed. Little Elisa looks just like you, only mini...she is adorable! She will love the new baby, it takes some time and every child is different but your efforts will be rewarded in time, can't wait to hear what you are having, good luck and hope you feel well:)