Sunday, February 14, 2010

So I decided instead of getting mad at the messes elisa is always into that I would just take pictures and try my best to laugh.
Today she made her very own peanut butter sandwich while I was getting ready for church the joys of brody not being around on a sunday morning!

sweet peanut butter face

Also this week I made a cake for brody while I was on the phone with Verizon elisa thought that she would have a taste just to make sure it was edible for others to eat!



I love her but we should maybe have named her TROUBLE!

4 comments:

Hagberg Fam said...

She is such a stinker, but it sure made me laugh looking at those pictures. Next time she visits we will just put her in charge of making lunch!

Holly said...

Dang, woman, don't you ever feed that kid?! She is so FUNNY, it's good that you're keeping a good attitude & remembering to laugh-it can be easy to overlook the funny side of things when they do stuff like that!

Kimberly said...

Kids are SO FUNNY! I'm glad you can laugh at her mischief!! Most days I have to really TRY to not get frustrated! I need to laugh at those things more too!! AND kudos to you for getting you both ready every Sunday! I had to last week by myself and it was WAY harder than I thought it would be! Esp. with 9 AM church! Needless to say, we were late! :)

The Kelly Variety said...

I love her hair! You should have had her make you a sandwich, the mess was already out.