Friday, June 3, 2011

Dance Recital

Well the following videos are of Elisa's dance recital. The videos pretty much explain how well it went. I guess I should tell you that Elisa has Quite the personality and if she is not going to do something she is not going to do it! She had a dress Rehersal earlier in the day and did every move to the dances but not for the recital she was not having it. Plus I think she had to go the bathroom! Finally for the Final they got her to dance by bribing her with Candy. If I would have thought of that sooner then maybe she would have danced the whole time!

3 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

Ha Ha Ha, I can't wait until she is a teenager! Yikes, I think that last statment might come back to haunt me...

At least she is super cute!

Holly said...

Oh man, I love that kid! She is SO FUNNY and such a great dancer... just wait, once she gets over that stagefright she'll be raking in the big bucks!

Campbell Family said...

what a cutie! I love how she was just doing her own thing. She looked super cute in her costumes.