Wednesday, February 11, 2009

15 Months and Growing!




Today I took Elisa to her 15 month Check up! She hates that place because she knows what is coming! She had to get 3 shots today but only cried for a minute before the gave her a sucker then she was in Heaven. She is 23 pounds, The doctor said she is perfect in height weight and head size! She also is getting a tooth so the next few days could be so much fun for me.

Here are some pictures from the Other day when I tryed to round brush her hair! Lets just say it didn't go very, But I can finally but a little pony tail in the top so that has been fun for me. Also she loves Dancing and taking her Clothes off!( not at the same time). I just hope that she grows out of that!

6 comments:

BradandBecca said...

I love how you made sure to say that she doesn't take off her clothes and dances at the same time. That is hilarious.

Holly said...

Yeah right, you know she does that at the same time:) I LOVE her hair! Hopefully the tooth and the shots don't make life too rough for her.

Jeri Short Gurney said...

Oh my heck Gracie weighs as much as Elisa. I've gotta put this kid on a diet before she explodes! Love the hair by the way!

sjhalford said...

How funny! I love how she doesnt dance and take her clothes off at the same time! Those pics are cute!

Kimberly said...

so cute! I bet you're excited you can give her a little pony tail! how cute! I can't wait until Jackobi has more hair! she's so cute!

Campbell Family said...

Love your little cutie! Thats funny that she is already taking off her clothes. Hope you are having tons of fun with your fam.