Friday, January 30, 2009

Update





I feel like we haven't done anything to exciting to update the blog with. Last Saturday we had free tickets to the BSU Basketball game, we had alot of fun and Elisa loved the band. She would clap and dance everytime they started playing. She also really enjoyed the Coke that her dad was sharing with her. I don't want to speak to soon but we pretty much have Elisa sleeping threw the night we have had a few bad nights but for the most part she has been doing really good!

I think that Elisa gets smarter everyday she has now learned how to open the toilet lid so if I don't shut the door she is usually playing in the toilet. This last week I asked her if she wanted to go in time out for playing the toilet and she looked me in the eyes and shook her head no and continued playing in the toilet. It was so hard not to laugh I just had to turn around and not look at her! She also has a new love for food and is pounding on the pantry door about every five minutes!

4 comments:

sjhalford said...

Sounds like my kind of girl-pounding on the pantry! She is so cute!

Alison and Alyssa said...

How Cute! I love the toilet story...that cracks me up.

Hagberg Fam said...

Her hair is getting so long!! I can't wait to see you guys. I love the bow!!

Holly said...

Thanks for coming to the SuperBowl party last night and for letting Elisa keep us entertained! I'm emailing you a picture of her from last night, we'll see you guys in a few hours, we can hardly wait :)