Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Young Womens and other stuff

So recently I was put in Young womens! I am really excited to work with the youth. I was the Beehive advisor for 2 weeks and then they released the whole presidency and now I am the Mia Mades. So if any one has some fun Ideas throw them my way!
Elisa and I have also been going to story time and sining time every week, I am not sure she gets anything out of it but I think it is good for her and maybe someday she will be able to listen to more than one story without getting to impatient.
Monday Brody had the whole day of work and we had so much fun just being together as a family and I officially have a clean garage and hope to keep it that way for awhile. we are looking forward to some visits from are families in the next month so stay posted I am sure that will be lots of fun!

3 comments:

sjhalford said...

That would be so much fun being in Young Womens! you will be a great leader and I am sure they love ya!

Kimberly said...

That's awesome! Nate's in Young Men's and loves it! There's just something about the youth of the church that's really encouraging to be around (most of the time!)I'm sure they're really excited to have you as a leader!

Alison and Alyssa said...

Oh Fun! I am so excited for you to be in YW! I am the counselor over Mia Maids and love it. It's a great age. They're going to Love You!! You will be an awesome leader!