Thursday, January 1, 2009

Twlight



Ok I finally saw it. Life has been so crazy I haven't had a chance to go see it. It finally came to Emmett! I had never been to the Emmett Theatre it was very interusting regular price to get in is 4 dollars on tuesday it is 2.50 Treats are no more than 2 dollars I was just in Shock and the cute little old man that runs it comes in a greets you before the movie starts! As for the movie I liked it but found it kinda of funny and had a hard time not laughing out loud at some of the cheesy parts! but for 2.50 it was worth every penny!

3 comments:

sjhalford said...

That's a great price! I liked Twilight! I thought it was good!

Unknown said...

Glad you finally saw it!! Sounds like you get the personal touch with your movie experience. That alone is worth $2.50 - $4.00. Actually Kim and I both enjoyed it.
Gaylin

Crystal Ashton said...

I am almost embarrassed to admit that I went and saw the midnight showing on opening day. I was there with all the crazy fanatics. Does that make me crazy too? I also made Ben go see it with me a second time... I guess I am crazy. We have got to get together soon! Please let me at least watch Elisa next time you get your hair done...yes I know you practically drive right by my house and don't stop...