Sunday, June 14, 2009

Money Money Money




Elisa has a love for my purse for some reason! If it is in her sight or reach I can be rest assured that everything is coming out. Well this last week she got my purse and this is what I found! She still has one dollar and is bound never to give it back she throws a fit everytime we try and take it from her.

She is getting so big and is trying to talk alot although we don't understand much of it at all but sometimes she laughs at what she is telling us.

My mom also gave her these sun glasses why she was here and I often find her watching her morning cartoon with them. She must love watching Clifford in sun glasses. Not to much going on around her just enjoying are summer!

6 comments:

sjhalford said...

How cute! Smart girl!

The Kelly Variety said...

Clifford is Big Bright and Red, sun glasses just tone him down a bit! What do you mean nothin' going on??? Callie you are the Slip and Slide Queen!

Unknown said...

If I had a dollar I wouldn't want to give it back either! So cute!

Holly said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in the last year, she's getting so grown up! You should get here a little purse of her own to put all her treasures in!

Campbell Family said...

What is it about purses! She is going to be your little accountant lady! she starting to save at a young age...you guys taught her well!

Hagberg Fam said...

What a cutie!!