Monday, June 29, 2009

Syncronized Swimming and Many other Fantastic Things


Every Year are stake has a womens retreat the women spend a night a way and the men get the kids! It is pretty fabulous if you ask me. I think one evening away makes me a better mom! A few of us were asked to be in the Talent show that evening so the ladies in are ward decided to do some sychronized swimming only because we are so graceful. (watch video for your enjoyment). saturday morning is spent taking rotation classes were I learned lots of new things. It was a short but good get away. Elisa and brody went and played with some friends why I was away him and the other guy thought it would be ok to put her in underwear why she was swimming. They found out later that wasn't a good idea when she pooped in the underwear and it feel out onto the deck so i hear. Then they proceed to spray her down with the hose I sure wish I hadn't missed that!

8 comments:

sjhalford said...

That is hilarious! Good job Callie!!!

Justina Selim said...

That looks so fun! Hilarious! I need a night away! I wish our stake did that.

Holly said...

You are deffinatley a graceful swimmer. I need to put my order in to Kellly for one of those sweet t-shirt bikinis. I hosed down the deck again today just to make sure there were no poop remnants clinging anywhere :)

The Kelly Variety said...

Fabulous! I need a copy so I can post, or I'll send traffic your way whatever you want.

Tyler and Jess said...

Callie...I hope you remember me from school. That video made me miss you and all our fun times in the tower. I loved it!!

Carissa said...

That is hilarious! I love it! And what a fantastic idea to have a get-away. Looks like a lot of fun!

Hagberg Fam said...

Kambrie and I loved the video! You will have to teach me a few moves!

Campbell Family said...

We are seriously hotties!! fun times! miss you guys!