Sunday, July 19, 2009

Redfish Lake







This Past week we spent at Redfish Lake. This is one of my favorite places ever. I grew up going there for family reunions every year. It was brody and Elisa's first time going and it was good to share that memory with them.

I woke up to beautiful scenery every morning. Elisa went on her first Fishing trip and got to play on the beach and in the water every day, She was in Heaven.
Brody and I got to chase her constantly so she didn't wander off and we even got to relax what a great week. Now I just need a vacation from my vaction to get caught up!

7 comments:

Tami Kate said...

Callie this place looks breathtaking! :)

The Kelly Variety said...

Glad you are home! I love the first picture of Elisa, she looks like one happy camper!

Kimberly said...

Look at that little fisherman! I love that pix! How fun!! Isn't it funny how content they are playing in the dirt??

Holly said...

I love that first picture of Elisa, she looks so ready to come home!

sjhalford said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Hagberg Fam said...

Aren't you glad to be home and showered, with lots of laundry. I miss Redfish

Campbell Family said...

Beautiful scenery is right! Looks like you have a little fisherwoman on your hands. Hope you guys had a great week.....see you soon!