Monday, July 27, 2009

This weeks happenings!

This last week is kind of a blur for me! I feel like a not so crazy week turned into a crazy one! First Brody and I had are 3 year anniversary. We officially hired are first babysitter so we could have a night out! We went to dinner and did a little shopping nothing to amazing but going to dinner with out an almost 2 year old is worth paying a babysitter for! The next day Elisa got to play with friends all day why there mom had a new baby! The next day we got to go see Him! Congrats Holly and Jeff Owen is adorable! Saturday Brody Decided that he was going to buldoze the back yard! I was a little worried when the neighbor said we could use the front loader and then let brody drive it himself! For the record heonly hit the house Once! He will blame it on my but I was not the one driving! Last of all is the little project I worked on! I am not much of a sewer but have been working on getting better so I made a car seat blanket I have seen them around and thought they were a neat creation so I tryed it out and had a good time making it! Last but not least is a video of Elisa Dancing! Brody found this weird music and she loves dancing to it! She goes absolutly nuts it is pretty funny to watch!

5 comments:

Hagberg Fam said...

Good Job on the car seat cover!

Amber said...

what a fun time you guys had. happy late anniversary.

Holly said...

Thank you SO much for the cute car seat cover, I LOVE IT! And I can't tell you how much I appreciate you watching the boys last week while I popped out that 9 pounder :) YOU'RE A GREAT FRIEND, have a fun trip this weekend...I hope your house is ok, I'll have to come over when you get back to see what Brody did to it!

Justina Selim said...

Babysitters are the best!! Haha!

Leah said...

I love your car seat cover! Do you know where I can get a pattern? Hope all is well and we miss you guys in Emmett!