Thursday, August 6, 2009

Provo and So much more




This last weekend We ventured to provo for a quick trip. All of Brody's siblings were there and brody's sister was blessing there baby. It was good to see family and have a weekend away! The Picture above is brody's parents with all of there grankids the picture explains everything!

In other new Elisa is getting to big to fast. I was just realizing that in November she will be 2 I can't believe it. But her getting bigger comes with alot more work. She is into trouble all the time. Just some examples this week: First she found a candle and rubbed wax all over my Glass Doors that only took about 45 minutes to scrub off. Then Today while I was cleaning one bathroom she was in the other filling buckets of toilet water and dumping in on the floor. Did I mention that she can now open all doors and if I am not careful she is outside in a flash. But we love her anyways.

8 comments:

sjhalford said...

Sounds like she keeps you on your toes! She is so cute!

Holly said...

She's doing a good job of being almost 2!

Unknown said...

Oooh! Calvin can't open doors yet - I am not excited for that one!

Amber said...

awe.. the blessings of almost 2 yrs old! I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything..except that maybe I could keep up with them! You are doing a great job.. sounds like you are (or she is) right on track! I always say that they are a great exercise program...

what beautiful family pictures. isn't it great to be part of such a wonderful family that is forever?!

have a great day and take care!

The Kelly Variety said...

Toilet water. . . that sounds about right for her age. I am so glad my kids came pretty cute or I'd have a few less, that is for sure! If you figure out how not to make her 2 let me know I would love that secret.

Campbell Family said...

dumping toilet water??! How fun for you! She is too cute though! Have fun with your fam!

Kimberly said...

Ahh!! I'm sure that all is in my near future! She's so cute though!!

Gaylin said...

at least she wasn't drinking it!!!! I am still tired from such a happy 2or3 weeks of grandkids - cute picture!! Good luck