Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She is already driving!







Are neighbors have this really cute barbie bug that they let Elisa cruise around in! She love it sometimes she forgets to ster but the other night she was cruising around for like an hour by the time her and her little friend got out they were half asleep it was the funniest thing!

Also last weekend we had a block party there was a huge bounce house with a slide and i thought for sure elisa wouldn't go down with out us but I must have forgotten she is not afraid of anything. She climbed up there and went down about 5 million times she was so cute! other than that not much has been going on around here.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like Elisa is really enjoying the new neighbors, how fun! We are excited for them movies tonight!

Tami Kate said...

I am in LOVE with that car!

Becca said...

Hey Callie-can I just say I love looking at your blog. I love seeing what you and Elisa are up to. And yes-to respond to your comment on my blog-come back to Utah soon! We need to play! Love ya!

The Kelly Variety said...

Hey neighbor, cute car I want one my size. (only not so pink or so barbie!)

Gaylin said...

Elisa is cute in about anything but that car is fabulous - especially if it wears her out!!! I love to see the pictures you put on the your blog - makes me feel like I'm not missing out on EVERYTHING!!!!!
Love you
GMA