Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feelin The Burn

Yesterday Elisa and went over to Boise with some Friends and Went to the Womens Celebration Expo and then to a Park she got to sit in a Race car, Play on slides and swing needles to say she was pretty warn out.




This Morning I did a 5K walk with a bunch of ladies from My Ward! We had so much fun! Although I woke up way to early and now I am paying for it! This walk happens every year downtowm boise it is just for women! We got to meet Jared the subway guy and see lots of crazy women dance around. I think the estimate of women there today was over 10,000 which is amazing to see that many people walking or running. The pictures below are some of the Awesome girls I did that walk with.



6 comments:

Hagberg Fam said...

Good Job Callie! Next year you can run it!

sjhalford said...

How fun! My work did one and I wanted to go, but I worked both nights and definitely needed sleep!

Holly said...

It was fun-even though I have a huge bloody blister on my heel! You have fun running it next year:)

The Kelly Variety said...

I'm glad you guys go to do it, I on the other hand am too stinking LAZY! Someday. . maybe! Were those pictures before or after the race? I'm assuming before because you all look pretty good.

Amber said...

that takes a lot of commitment to do that! that is awesome! i am glad you guys had a great time.

Campbell Family said...

We look hot at 7:30 in the morning! Next year I think you should do the competitive race walk!