Thursday, September 17, 2009

It has been awhile.





I feel like I haven't blogged forever! Because I haven't! Nothing to Exciting has been going on around are house. Elise has been her normal busy self which means getting into things like the dryer and stuff like that. We just moved her into a toddler bed and she is loving that some told me it was to early but I really felt like she was ready she hated her crib and wanted to sleep in the extra queen size bed we have every night so we just converted her crib into a bed and she loves it. she will be 2 in a month and a half and boy does she act like it. We are definatly in that stage.

My parents came for a quick visit and elisa loves having company and so do I! I love company I know that seems weird but we don't live close to family so when they come it is nice to have them. Other than that no new things going on around here!

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Any luck on selling the couch? I love Elisa's new dress and leggings...she is getting so grown up! I'm glad she is liking her toddler bed. Alainey has been pointing to Haylee's bed and saying."me, Haylee", which means "I want to sleep next to Haylee". I don't think she's ready yet...or maybe it is that mommy isn't ready for her to wander out of bed and try to get into my makeup again!

Holly said...

Oh I love Elisa! She is the funniest little girl. I can't believe she is going to be TWO in a few weeks, she was so little when we met you guys and now she's all grown up. (sniff) I'm glad she's doing so good in her toddler bed! Her new outfit is cute, we need to do pictures!

Becky said...

You're so funny Callie. You don't live close to family! I consider myself living close to family with Ben & Co. in Utah and Dillon's family in California (over 8 hours away)! Elisa is getting so big and cute!

Hagberg Fam said...

She is getting so big. I love the dress and leggings! I am glad she keeps you busy or you would be really board.

sjhalford said...

Cute pictures!