Friday, September 10, 2010

Motherhood:-An-Eternal-Partnership

I love Being these girls mom because.....
When I am having a really rotten day all they have to do is smile at me and it makes it all better. I love it because when I am gone for one evening when I walk in the door they give me loves and let me know they need me. I love when I bring elisa home a suprise she looks at me with her big green eyes and says thank you mommy like I have just given her the world. I love that all I have to do is look at Kennedy and she gives me the biggest smile. This video really puts everything in to perspective!

Motherhood:-An-Eternal-Partnership

I love this video. Being a good mom has weighed really heavy on my mind lately and Raising my girls the right way. So this video gives me hope that I might be doing something right.












4 comments:

Amber said...

where is the video? just curious. You are so right Callie. You are a blessed Mom and they are equally blessed to have you to call Mom. Thanks for reminding me how blessed I am to be a mother.

Holly said...

I don't see the video...but your girlies are so cute and fun, we are thankful for such great friends! And you are an AWESOME mother! Don't be too hard on yourself-as long as you are trying your best, that's enough. We're all trying to figure it out as we go along :)

Leslie Abraham said...

What beautiful girls you have. We miss you here.

Hagberg Fam said...

I don't see the video either, but I know you are a great mom. Everyday is definitely a challenge and thank heavens we have another day to try a little harder. It will always be a learning process.