Friday, December 10, 2010

Dancing and Update







So I have been trying to download a video of Elisa's dance performance for three days now and it is not working so we will blog about it without the video. Elisa loves dance but I don't think she likes to perform in front of large crowds she was not a fan. She was either frozen because it was outside or she had stage fright but in all her life she has never held so still. She always gives us a run for are money but we love her. Lately we wonder what is going to come out of her mouth she has started to say the funniest things and I now have to be careful what I say because she repeats things. Recently Brody was singing and elisa was still sleeping and the next thing we hear is elisa " Daddy stop it right now I am sleeping I don't like it."






Kennedy is growing like a weed I don't remember Elisa getting big so fast but I am sure she did I just want my baby to stay a baby. She loves to smile at everything. She is so happy most of the time. I always hate to break peoples heart when she smiles at them and they think that she loves them I don't have to heart to tell them she does that to everyone. She has been sitting up since thanksgiving and rolling since october. She is a good Eater she loves to eat all her veggies so far and rice ceral. She weighed Sixteen pounds when I took her to the doctor the other day and she had the rolls to prove it. The doctor mentioned to me that she is definatly not starving.



1 comment:

Hagberg Fam said...

Cute pictures. Much better than the one I got of my bunch in front of the tree. I like their outfits too! And of course I love Kennedy's smile, and she smiles at me because she really does love me!