Friday, December 17, 2010

Potty Training and sisterly love

The last couple days we have started the three day potty training Elisa is getting the hang of it! Her biggest problem is that she doesn't want to be told what to do so I am using the three day potty training method and it is a lot less of a fight with her and she stayed dry all night for night one so lets see how day two goes!Mean while Kennedy is just chilling with us and is being happy all the way through it!

The other day I came out into the family room to find this! Elisa was totally lost in a show and feeding Kennedy her bottle. I thought it was pretty cute!




6 comments:

beccajensen said...

That last picture is totally precious. How do you get her to stay dry overnight!? I would love for Lex to be able to do that cuz she wakes up early now freaking out cuz she's her diaper's so wet!

Gaylin said...

Way to go Elisa!!! I am excited to see you!! And bring your cute panties!!

tamikate said...

WAHOO!!! Way to go! YIPEE! I am so happy for you.

Holly said...

YAY Elisa! I'm glad it's working out, hopefully she sticks to it! That's so sweet she was feeding Kennedy, they are so funny-we are excited to get to play with them tomorrow!

Lacey said...

I'm glad you are going through this first so you can give me some tips. I love that picture of the girls so precious!

The Kelly Variety said...

Send the book my way!!! We have big-boy train underwear, so I'm ready. (I'm actually potty trained, in case that wasn't clear. It's for Dallin!)