Friday, June 1, 2012

9 months of no blogging.

I guess I am off the blogging strike or I finally have some cute pictures to post. 
My really good friend took some darling pictures of the girls.  They are getting so big I can't seem to keep up with them.

Elisa is getting so big!  She just finished her first year of pre-school and thinks she pretty much knows everything.  She know all her letters, The sounds that go with them, She loved to right her name and tell us her phone number.  She is really into horses right now and wants to get one for are back yard.  She is dreaming but why can't a girl dream.  She is really excited to have little brother she asks everyday when he is coming. 
 Kennedy is Growing so fast.  She will be 2 at the end of this month and for the most part she is just sweat and mellow.  Some days I look at her and wonder where she came from.  She never leaves my side for to long and always needs to know right were I am at.  She repeats everything that we say and loves her sister.  She on the other hand may not be as excited to share me with a new baby.  She always has a smile on her face and she loves to be outside.  But she does not like to be dirty in the slightest.  She may be more like me than is good for her.
I just want everyone to know I have been trying to get a good picture of them together for almost exactly two years and We finally accomplished that!  They might like each other after 2 years!
Brody is keeping busy with work, school, and church and loves when he gets to just relax!  I am ready to have this baby already and have a little boy around.  Although he may never have a name because we don't agree on anything and I am not sure what to do with boys. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Callie, I was terrified of having a boy cause I didn't know what to do with them. I called my mom after my ultrasound and she asked if everything was ok and I said "No. They said its a boy!" BUT, we LOVE having a boy! They seriously are so much fun (and trouble/complete opposite of girls)so just enjoy it!! Good luck!

Lacey said...

Congrats on the boy. I'm glad you finally updated. I've been waiting. :) I can't believe how big your girls are. So crazy!

Walker Family said...

Wow...someone is amazingly talented;) Or your girls are just super cute!!! Keep updating your blog!