Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Introducing

Jaxton Harrison Hodges
7 pounds 8 oz

He is very Sweet and we love him to peaces.  His sisters adore him. 
He did not come with out being a little stubborn.  You see about 36 weeks I got high blood pressure.  That was to be expected since I had the same problem with my girls.  The doctor was not so inclined to induce me this time around however due to the fact that he was a boy and there lungs seem not to develop as well (trust me he has a set of lungs that are fully developed that was not a problem.) so we did the weekly routine of blood pressure checks all the way to 39 weeks which is the longest I have ever been pregnant and I was more than ready for him to come.  Finally I went for a blood pressure check on the 11th of august and my doctor was on call and was so nice and decided to induce me on the one time that I thought it would be a smart idea for brody to stay home.  I told Brody just to stay home it would be easier!  I should have probably made him come.  After 5 different tries at an IV and 2 blown veins I had I was on my way it took less than 4 hours and he was here in all his glory!  We are still adjusting as to what to do with a boy but we wouldn't change him for the world.

4 comments:

beccajensen said...

Yay!! It makes me so happy to see this little guy! I need to find out how you're doing with three! It scares me just thinking about it! :) Love and miss you!

beccajensen said...

Oh sorry let me clarify--it scared me thinking of ME having three. I'm not scared of you having three! :)

Walker Family said...

So sweet...i hope you liked the pictures. Love you guys!

The Kelly Variety said...

Darn cute!