Sunday, October 5, 2008

In and On everything






Ever since Elisa started to walk she finds herself in situations she can't get out of. She loves to climb and she loves to go inside of things. She also just love to pound on my piano but I am not aloud to sit on the bench or play at all while she is doing her thing. The other day brody was re-doing an old dresser and she was climbing in and out of the drawers she thought she was so funny. I love that she is so active but I can't keep up with all the messes she is making!

5 comments:

sjhalford said...

She is so dang cute! She looks like you especially sitting on the piano!

Kimberly said...

She's so cute and I love how much personality she has!! Can you believe she'll be a year soon! Crazy how time flies ...

Justina Selim said...

How cute! Her hair looks kinda red? Is it or is it just the lighting? My little girls hair is gonna be red I think!

Holly said...

I love the picture of her at the piano, it accents her mohawk nicely:)

Hagberg Fam said...

I love that she is so busy!! Hadley and her are going to cause some trouble at mom's house on Thanksgiving. Her hair is getting so long too!!