Thursday, October 9, 2008

Keeping up







Here are a few picutres that I have taken this week! The things I have to do to be able to get the laundry done! Also I was trying to be creative and Holly and I made carmeled apples let just say that the carmel was good and the apples were good but the carmel did not stay on the apples! Also this morning we went to an apple orchard to pick apples it was freezing but we had fun! Elisa's favorite thing to do this week is push the kitchen chairs everywhere! Each one has to go all the way around the table and then into the family room and then she takes them all back into the kitchen!

4 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

How cute! Hey, at least she's putting the chairs away when she's done! :)

Holly said...

That's a fugly picture of me, thanks a lot, tater tot! We had fun at the orchard today, thanks for inviting us!

Crystal Ashton said...

Elisa is getting so big and cute! I feel terrible that we now live so close to each other yet we haven't gotten our families together since June. What are you up to the next few weeks? Call me.

Kimberly said...

I LOVE the picture of Elisa in the washing maching ... she looks like she's having fun in there! Cute, cute girl! She's getting so big! Won't she be a year soon?? Time flies!!