Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy

These two have been keeping me really busy! Especially the bigger of the two. Elisa loves her little sister to pieces I thought when we brought her home that her life might be short because of her older sister but that is not the case thank heavens! Instead I think brody and I lives might be shortened becasuse she is acting up more than ever! But we love her and with a little patience(something I am working very hard on ) I am sure we will survive! On a happy note Kenndy gets to meet the rest of her garndparents this weekend and I am sure Elisa will love every minute of attention she gets!

3 comments:

Gaylin said...

Can't wait!!!!! Call when you leave Rupert..

Holly said...

It usually seems like the older siblings take their frustration out on the parents rather than the baby...hang in there! I need to hold that baby again soon & Elisa needs to come play!

Walker Family said...

Oh Callie...Let me just say that you are doing great...no matter how crazy things feel:)