Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trip to Eastern Idaho

This last weekend we made the long trek to Eastern Idaho to a family reunion We got to see all of Brody's Siblings and Parents and they all got to meet Kennedy! Elisa got to Play with all of these guys! She is convinced they are not her cousins but they are her friends. I guess we won't burst her bubble. Brody's mom wanted a picture of all the grand kids and them you can tell how well it went over in the next two pictures!


While we were at the reunion the men went golfing. I told brody I was sick of never getting to go golfing with him so saturday when they went they let whatever wifes that wanted to go come along as you can see we had a great time! even if it meant fishing for are balls in the huge pond! it made for a fun time!





Don't let him fool you with that swing we played best ball and we used my ball more than once!






4 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like a fun time fishing for balls. I'm glad no one fell in...but I'm even MORE glad that you are home now!

Gaylin said...

Callie!!! Thanks for the pics!!! It makes us look pretty good to get that many kids looking that good!!! Miss you guys but thanks sooo much for coming to the reunion!!

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so glad you got to get away for a bit, sounds like you needed it!

Campbell Family said...

I'm glad you got to golf and show everybody how its done. I'm happy that your first adventure with two kids was fun and you made it home safely!