Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kennedy is here!




A proud big sister
Well there are not to many pictures yet of her but I am sure alot more are to come. Kennedy was born Tuesday at 5:21 6 pounds 5 Ounces 19.5 inches long.
I had went to the doctor last friday and while I was there my blood pressure was high so they moniterd me thru the weekend and everything was fine. So I had another appoinment tuesday morning and my Blood Pressure was high again. So the doctor said we are having this baby right now. At this point most people get really excited, I on the other hand went into a panic. Did I mention I went to the doctor by myself! Brody was at work and Elisa at a friends! I immeditaly started crying asked the doctor can I at least go get my husband he looked at me and said I am not trying to be mean but no! Well needless to say i survived and he made it but not until I was all checked in hooked up to the pitocin and having pain and already wanting drugs! They started me at 11:30 and she was here by 5:21 she came fast and it was a thousand times easier than it was with elisa! She is a good baby and Elisa I think will adjust to her eventually. She has not figured out that she is not leaving yet!

9 comments:

The Bitner's said...

Shes just beautiful! Congratulations guys! I can't wait to come and snuggle her!

Gaylin said...

Sooo adorable!!! Tell her that G-ma and G-pa are anxious to see her, hold her, cuddle her, and etc. etc.
Love you guys!!! Great Job!!

Holly said...

Hip hip hooray! She is so cute, I LOVE all of her hair! She and Elisa are invited over anytime you need to catch up on your sleep...or I might just show up to hold her for you.

Kimberly said...

Elisa looks pretty cute holding her!! She's a beauty! Congratulations! I'm happy you had an "easy" labor. Congrats!

Hagberg Fam said...

She is so cute! We can't wait to meet her in a few weeks. Hadley wants to know what her nickname is.

Becky said...

2 girls are so much fun, congratulations!

Walker Family said...

Congratulations!! She is is cute...love the name. Hope you are doing well!

Campbell Family said...

Yeah! We finally got our internet up and running so I could check your blog. What a cutie!! I so wish I was there so I could hold her and cuddle with her. I am so glad she made it here safe and sound! Elisa looks so big holding her brand new sister.
Tell her hello from us!

love ya

amber

jessica said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!