Saturday, April 26, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Came to Town


These last few days have flown by my parents came to town thursday night. Friday morning Elisa and I woke up early and got ready to head out for a day with Nana Erwin at the mall. We had so much fun we shopped and played. My mom took me to lunch at the cheesecake factory which was so yummy I have never eaten there before besides the cheescake. Then we did some more shopping before we came back to Emmett. We met my dad and brody we had some dinner and then drove around and showed them some houses we were looking at.

Today we woke up early again my mom and dad were meeting the youth from there ward to do baptisms for the dead and after they were done the watched Elisa for a couple of hours so Brody and I could go enjoy a session at the temple (which is not easyto get there these days with a baby). Then we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with Nana and Papa Erwin before they had to go home I was sad I like having them around!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Callie yours blog is so cute! I haven't heard from you in days hope all is well. My blog is stephanietenney.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out.

Molly said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I love the Cheesecake Factory! I will tell Brent you guys made it to the temple...he will be pleased that you haven't gone inactive after having him for a Bishop :)

BradandBecca said...

Calliforous! I love you and miss you! (This is Becca by the way and not Brad) You need to squeeze Elisa's cheeks for me! She is a seriously tender baby!
PS-I WiLL call you

Holly said...

Glad you had a fun time with your parents here! See you tomorrow!

Hagberg Fam said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Wish I was there with you. Elisa looks really cute in that picture!