Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Summer is here MAYBE!



Yesterday we had such a fun day it was beautiful outside
so elisa and I took advantage of it. We met our friend Holly
at the park with her boys. Elisa loves to swing in the swings and I love
to chat with the other ladys at the park. Elisa was so mad that we left the park and came
home she cryed herself to sleep. After she woke I couldn't resist a nice long walk. We also sat outside and played and enjoyed the rest of the nice day.
Last night Holly Invited us over for family home evening.
we had so much fun and it was good to get to know so other young couples in our
stake. I am so excited for summer!

5 comments:

Molly said...

She is growing so fast! I so excited for warm weather too but not quite as excited as Elisa it sounds like. You are such a mean mom! Talking her home from the park and all when she didn't want to go....ohhh poor thing. :)

Holly said...

So Kamden did get into the leftover strawberry dessert and now it looks like my couch cusion is smothered in Pepto Bismal. It's not like I care, the couch is older than I am and has already been through 5 kids, so I just turned the cusion over.
Anyway...we had fun at the park too, I'm sad the weather is starting to turn colder. Today is a weird day, I can't tell if it's going to be nice or if it's going to rain and be windy. Oh well, the hot temperatures will be here soon enough!

Callan and Jaci said...

CALLIE CAN I JUST TELL YOU HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME TO SEE YOUR A BLOGGER AND THAT YOU UPDATE IT OFTEN. I SMILE!! AND PS YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS SO CUTE. CAN I HAVE HER?

Holly said...

Callie,
That recipe is on my blog, it's the Cool'n Easy Strawberry pie. That was the first time I'd made it and we like the recipe for
Jell-o cheesecake better than the pie recipe. They're both on my blog and basically the same, but for some reason the Jell-o one sets up better (maybe I just didn't do something right since it was my first time on that recipe) and you could always put the fresh strawberries on the cheesecake one. Let me know how it turns out!
Also, when did you want to do pictures? The evening, around 7pm is the best time with the lighting. I want to wait and do my hair towards the end of May so it looks cute for my brother-in-law's wedding on June 27th. Will it look ok after a month? So, we can do pics whenever you want, just let me know!

Stephanie said...

You baby is so freaking cute!! Hope all is well! I hope when your in town we can find time to get together for a bit!!