Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Laughs!

So there is this really neet sight called tuesday tell all that my great friend Holly intruduced me to. Todays topic was what makes you laugh. I actually had to sit here and think about it for awhile but I came up with some of my favorite things that make me laugh. My number one right now is Elisa laughing her giggling is enough to make the whole room bust up. The second thing I was thinking of is brody he is always saying something that is completly out there. Also sometimes I think of My sister in Law Tami that girl will say the darndest things a couple weeks ago we were driving and looking for a certain road she kept calling is anus avenue but it was pronounced anis my mother and law and I were laughing so hard we couldn't go into the house because we were crying she didn't realize what she was saying when I think of that moment it makes me giggle everytime. Thanks Tami!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Don't you just love those
laughing-crying moments? My mom does that ALL the time, it's the funniest thing! I'm glad you're doing the Tuesday Tell Alls now!

Holly said...

Callie, I just saw your comment on my blog and I remember you told me yesterday that your mom is coming on Friday, have fun!
I was thinking maybe we could do a trade-off, if you want to. I could take your pictures and you could cut my hair and do highlights? Let me know what you think!
I'll see you Monday night!

Holly said...

It's me again! I just wanted to let you know that a couple in our ward is selling their house. It's on Park Street. Drive East on Main Street. After you pass DeClark, take your next left, I can't remember the name of the street. Then take a right on Park. It has a for sale sign with some different colored flags on the lawn. Hopefully those are good directions, call me if you have problems!