Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BUDDIE'S



These two are the best of buds they could play for hours and not even know i am in the house! That is until she starts crying or needs her diaper changed. Brody is such a good dad and has been since the day she came! After I had Elisa I had to ask brody if it would be ok if I had a turn to hold her. As soon as he comes home from work everyday she starts diving for Brody. She loves her dad. Sometimes i get Jeolous because I take care of her all day and get up with her all night. I figured it out though she is sick of me by the time he gets home she needs someone new to play with and frankly by that time I could use a Break! It makes me happy to see how much these two get along!

6 comments:

Molly said...

That Doby is such a good guy and such a great Daddy. You guys are a very cute family!

Callan and Jaci said...

Hey thanks. I try lol. Yes you did let me get away with alot. Its cuz you loved me thougH!

Holly said...

It's always nice to get a break, I start counting down the hours until Jeff gets home pretty much as soon as he walks out the door in the morning! :)
Thanks for going on a drive with us this morning, hopefully you enjoyed seeing some of the sights of Emmett!

sjhalford said...

Your baby is so darling! We have started somewhat of a blog. It is sjhalford.blogspot.com

Molly said...

Hey Cal-alicious (sorry I keep forgetting that you asked me to call you that), anyway, for the haystacks, all I do is shred some cooked chicken, add cream of chicken soup & some milk, heat it up, add lots of sour cream then serve it over rice with pretty much any and every kind of topping you can find. Crunchy chinese noodles are a must.

Molly said...

P.S. I was a little hurt when you said that Brody only "liked" my hawaiian haystacks...I was under the impression that he "loved" them. Oh well....maybe he'll "love" yours - don't get your hopes up though because it sounds like you're going to be doing it the same way I do. Gee Brody, now Callie and I are both a little wounded. Have you always been so picky? Callie, how do you put up with it?