Monday, July 21, 2008

2 Years and Going Strong

Today Brody and I have offically been married for two years! I love brody so much and can't imagine my life with out him. I am pretty sure that I met brody so that he could loosen me up a bit I can be very uptight and times but brody would dance in the middle of the airport if I would let him. I think he tries to embarres me and that is why I love him! There have been many eventful times in are marriage all which I will always cherish even if I spent part of my honeymoon with the inlaws its a good thing I like them! haha! Tonight are friends are going to watch elisa that we can go out together!

9 comments:

sjhalford said...

Congrats on two years! I hope you guys have a lot of fun tonight, you deserve it! That is a cute pic of Elisa by the way!

Kimberly said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm sure it's gone by so fast too! Have a fun night out & happy anniversary!!

Jess said...

Cute!! I can't believe it's been that long. It is like you just got married last year!

Holly said...

Elisa was so cute last night, I'll email you some pictures and I have a video of her playing in the water and just talking away. Thanks for letting her come with us and Happy Anniversary!

a farmers wife and her real life said...

They go by so fast don't they! Hope you had a great night!

Lacey said...

I was thinking about your wedding day because I remember it being a not so good day for me and we always come to Park City for the
24th weekend as we did on your wedding day. I can't believe how fast it goes!

Paysley said...

Let me know when you are here and maybe we could hang out! That would be fun!

Paysley said...

This is Jess. Sorry I was signed into the blog we have for Paysley's pups.

Tim & Nancy said...

Congratulations!!!! It seems like yesterday you were picking out rings at Losee Jewelers.