Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

I took this from my friends jess's blog. I thought it was a cute idea. Play along if you'd like to..1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together(Jess or Spencer). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny that I am the first to comment... seing as how we have only met once or twice! anway... my memory of you was when we went to your wedding reception. you looked very beautiful. However... the funniest memory is when we got your announcement and I realized I knew your fiance! HA!!! we were in sign language club together... which,by the way... i have a picture of him "performing" at... i think it was a mother's week event!

sjhalford said...

I have lots of memories, but I remember in Junior High we would always walk to your house after school. We had a girl (not naming names, ha) that was jealous of us (we still don't know why *maybe cuz our house wasn't blue?!) and wrote us several notes about how her life "sucked!" Anyway, We all ended up in the counselor's office and we looked like the bad ones. Fun times, fun times.

Holly said...

How can I pick only one memory? I'd say the Relief Society retreat when you were the fashion model and my secret obsession with Hillary Duff was revealed would have to be one of my favorites. Trips to Costa Vida are at the top of the list too!

Tim & Nancy said...

I remember you working us to death at the Tower. j/k I had a lot of fun with you at the Tower and you having to hold my corners to cut.
nancy