Saturday, July 26, 2008

Crazy Fun Week

This week has been busy I feel like it has flown by. Monday was are anniversary it was so fun and brody suprised me with flowers and He also gave me the bed spread that I have been wanting! that was exciting Tuesday we were off to the Zoo Elisa's very first trip she had fun I will post pictures later because are computer has officially died. Wednesday I got to do a little bit of hair and that was fun for me since it has been awhile. Thursday we went to the lake were elisa enjoyed playing and eating the sand she also just loves that water it is crazy because it is not that warm! Tuesday Elisa and I are of to Provo for Aunt Tami and Cousin Corrines Weddings so I am sure there be lots of pictures. We also get to stay with my sister for a few days and are really looking forward to that!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I agree, where did the week go? We had fun, though, and we're glad to have friends to pass the time with! We'll miss you while you're visiting family, geeze, I thought we'd be enough for you guys by now. Anyway, hope you have a great time!

Becky said...

See you in a week!

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary Cal! You and Doby are lucky to have each other! We miss having such a cute little couple in our ward...now you guys are a family! How cute is that! Have fun in Provo!

sjhalford said...

I hope you have fun in Utah. Let us know if you want to hang out.

Holly said...

Ethan wants to know when we're picking you up at the airport, he's very concerned that we left you and Elisa there yesterday.
Thanks for loaning us your husband, though he and Jeff had WAY too much fun destroying the porch yesterday.