Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cabin






This week has been eventful. Elisa and I left tuesday morning for Utah I was a tad nervous to fly alone with her but she did well she fell asleep right before we got on the plane and slept half the flight when she woke up I thought oh no let the fits begin but she did really well. Wednesday we headed up the cabin we had a nice relaxing time. Other than that I have spent many an hour doing hair. Brody came in on friday and I don't think that elisa has left his side she loves her dad last night she played in the sand box those pictures are to come Later! This next week we have two weddings so I hope I survive it all!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, that picture made me miss little Elisa! Don't worry, I remembered to water your plant yesterday so if it's dead when you get home next weekend, it's Brody's fault :) I hope you're enjoying your time with family!

BradandBecca said...

Callie-sad we missed you in Utah but it sounds like you're having fun with fam. So glad Elisa did well for you on the plane.

Kimberly said...

I'm glad that Elisa did good on the plane for you! You never know what mood they'll be in when something is new/different when they wake up! Glad you're having a fun trip -- good luck with the weddings!

Hagberg Fam said...

It looks like Elisa is having lots of fun. I can't wait to see her tonight!! And you of course because you are my favorite sister!