Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Weekend

What a weekend. It all started on Friday I got this great Idea this week that I was going to have a yard sale and get rid of some junk. So friday and saturday I had a yard sale with my friend holly lets just say that I think that people couldn't find my house because I didn't not get rid of that much junk. Elisa loved being outside both days and was so tired on Saturday that she slept through the night. Yesterday I got to attend the Twin Falls temple dedication it was such a great experiance. I was so brody had to stay home to watch Elisa but it was great to see such a marvolous thing happen. Also this week brody passed his test that he has been studying for. So that was great news he told me that he doesn't know what to do now that I am not nagging at him to study but my nagging paid off. We are looking for to camping over labor day weekend with my parents!

3 comments:

Erin Fanello said...

Hey looks like you guys are doing well! I have never tried hosting a yard sale, not because I don't need to but because I am way to lazy! so props to you for being a go getter! Elisa is so cute, how old is she now? She's already getting into the fridge, wow you are going to have your hands full! Congratulations to Brody on his test, it feels so good to have things pay off, on both your parts:) hope you have fun camping!

sjhalford said...

That is cool you had a yard sale. Spencer is telling me all the time that we need to do that to get rid of all my old clothes. That is great that Brody passed his test. I bet he is glad it is over with!

Holly said...

Thanks for all the great yardsale fun this weekend, it was a BLAST! :) Hopefully we have more sucess next time. I got all the tomoatoes, onions, and peppers picked tonight so if tomorrow works better for you to make salsa, let me know!