Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Crazy things Elisa Does






Elisa Has been so funny this week. Right now she is very in to eating whatever we are we always have to share as you can see above. Also she is into everything and though it is really cute sometimes it is messy. The other day I was making dinner and didn't quite get the fridge shut tight before I could get there she had already thrown a bottle of soy sauce on the floor and it broke everywhere my house did smell for quite sometime. Yesterday was my favorite after she woke up from her nap she crawled into the kitchen and started saying ba ba ba ba I was like she can't possibly be telling my she wants a bottle so I went and made her one the pictures above are of her enjoying her bottle she really did want one. She is at such a fun stage she talks all the time and is always on the go.

4 comments:

sjhalford said...

She is getting so big! She looks like she is so much fun!

Holly said...

I love that she made that huge mess with the Soy Sauce...just wait, it gets worse! :)

a farmers wife and her real life said...

She is such a doll! I love the "ba ba" pictures!

Jess said...

haha! Those are cute pictures! Hey, do you know Courtney's email address? I don't have access to her blog anymore.