Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trip to Utah and Idaho



This Past two Weeks Elisa and I have been Traveling like Crazy Brody Joined us for a little bit. We started out in Provo for Tamis wedding which was so beautiful we are so happy for adam and tami to start there new life together. Tueday after the Wedding My aunt took me to a bridal shower for a cousin and from there I went to Spend some time with my sister courtney it was so good to get to spend a few days with her and her family the girls were so good to help me with elisa and I think she became pretty fond of them! After my cousin corrines wedding on thurday I was off with my parents back to Idaho. Brody came friday night and saturday morning we woke up early and went to tour the Twin Falls Temple it was such a neat experiance and one that I never thought would happen. My parents have been tour guides and it is neat to hear all the wonderful stories of people coming and have great experiances on saturday when the were giving tours over 7000 people came what a wonderful thing! We also attended a family reunion that day. I got to catch up with some family I hadn't seen for awhile and then that night we went my cousins reception which was beautiful. I can officially say that I have never been so happy to be home in all my life it is not as easy to travel these day with a baby. Today on the drive home brody kept asking me if I was ok I just kept saying i just want to be home! We had a great evening after brody attended priesthood meeting the stokers came over. On tuesday when we left Holly and the boys dropped me off at the Airport and Ethan was concerned because they never went to pick us up I thought that was so cute! I hope you enjoy the pictures especially of the one of Elisa in the sand box she had alot of fun to say the least!

3 comments:

Holly said...

We're glad you had a good time but also glad that you're home! Those pictures of Elisa are so cute-especially the ones of her crawling around stark naked! :)

Paysley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paysley said...

It looks like you had a blast! Elisa is adorable!
Jess