Sunday, July 13, 2008

The week

This week has been crazy since we moved and then left for utah the next day I spent this whole week unpacking and trying to get the house ready for my parents to come visit this weekend. Elisa is starting to adjust a little ever since we moved she won't let me leave the room without her screaming bloody murder so it hasn't been easy but she is finally realizing that she can follow me anywhere I go!
Also this week elisa started to wave it was so funny we were grocery shopping one morning at albertsons and these old ladys started talking to her and she justed waved at them and ever since she won't stop today I was getting a temple recomend interview from the stake president and she proceded to wave at him the whole time until he waved back!
We love are new house and my parents came this weekend and my mom helped me do some decorating which I was so grateful for because she always has good ideas we spent most of saturday at the mall shopping since it is my mom addiction elisa loves them I was suprised since lately she has been quite attached to us but maybe it is because she knows they will spoil her if she is nice to them! live has been busy and fun this next weekend we are looking forward to going camping with some friends!

6 comments:

U-R-A-Q-T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

Hey you guys! Congrats on the new house! Elisa is growing way too fast! Can't believe she is waving...we are missing all the fun stuff! Have fun camping! P.S. Kristen is pregnant! We went to dinner last night and they told us. She is getting an ultra sound tomorrow to figure out exact due date but she figures about 13 weeks. Yeah for them! Sorry I was the one that deleted the above comment because I was signed in under Lauren's account and I thought you might not know who I was (she had a funny name listed). Talk to you later!

sjhalford said...

Congrats on the new house! That is fun your mom helped you decorate! My sister's helped me decorate when we moved to Utah because I was too overwhelmed with starting school! That is too cute Elisa is waving, how fun!

Holly said...

Your house looks so cute, thanks for letting us come play in Elisa's pool. We're excited for camping too!

BradandBecca said...

To answer your question on my blog-yes. At least I'll be there with Lexi until Aug 2nd. Brad goes back home on the 27th. Em and I (and we're gonna see if Steve can too) are planning on getting together Friday night, Aug 1st, for dinner in SLC. Will you be in Utah? Can you come too?

BradandBecca said...

Yeah! I certainly will!