Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma Hodges Come to Visit





This past weekend Brody's Parents came to Visit! We had a great time together even though they were not here to long! On saturday we gave them a grand Tour of down town Boise and then Introduced them to one of Boises Finest Restraunt's Donnie Macs Trailer Park Cuisine were they offer among many things a Single Wide or Double wide Burger and Trash Fries. We really felt like they deserved the Best! Just kidding it was pretty Tasty and the Food Network was there Filming for a show Called Drive ins Diners and Dives. So when i am Famous in 2-4 Months no one be shocked! Elisa loved seeing them and so did we! We hope they won't wait another year to come back!

We Also have Hit a few Milestones this Past week. The First we have officially Lived in Emmett For 1 year and we Love it. I certainly didn't think I would like it nearly as much as I do. I was convinced brody was going to have to Commute because I was not going to live here but I changed my Attitude and we really do enjoy Small Town Life. Second Elisa Has officially been going to sleep on her own and sleeping through the night for about the last 3 weeks. This is bliss for me since she has never been a good sleeper! And last but not least she can officially have two cute Pony Tails.

6 comments:

sjhalford said...

Elisa is so cute! She is getting so big! I can't wait til your famous, don't forget me, haha!

gaylin h said...

Hey we really enjoyed our weekend there and hope to do it again soon!! Life is just to demanding to fit it all in.... but the cuisene in Boise is unbeatable.
Elisa is growing up toooo fast and I miss seeing her more often... You guys have such a darling home and community - I'm glad you are happy there and can enjoy what a beautiful area you live in. Give Elisa a big hug and maybe a tickle from G-ma

Amber said...

So will you still remember those small town folk when you are famous!? That sounds like you had so much fun! Congrats on the sleeping thru the night! That is a big deal.. can you teach brayden?

Holly said...

I can't wait to try the trailer trash cusine. That's great Elisa's sleeping through the night, we'll keep our fingers crossed that it lasts! We're glad you guys decided to stay in Emmett too :) Happy Emmett Anniversary!

Campbell Family said...

Elisas pigtails are very cute......who honestly would have expected anything less than super cute hair! And we must go to that famous cousine sometime....I'm curious about the double wide burger!

Justina Selim said...

I love when grandparents come to visit! That's the best! Pigtails are so cute! I can't wait for Eva to be able to wear them!