Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Yard



This weekend we started to work on are new project. The back Yard also known as the rock quarry! When we bought this house it had a front yard but not a back and the back yard has so much river rock that we could probably sell it and make a profit. So are good friends Jeff and Holly came to help rack rocks on friday night and after about an hour the men decide that a tractor was need! Well we used this sweet tractor and after about one hour are rocks were gone it saved us days of rock racking now on to sprinklers and grass! Also last night I got a much needed break and had a girls night with some good friends. I can't tell you how relaxing it is to sit in a restraunt and not have to wrestle a child! We are hoping for nicer weather this week so Elisa and I can get out and play. She likes to be outside and I find my house stays much cleaner and in one piece if she can get outside and do her thing!

4 comments:

Amber said...

How exciting to have those rocks gone and to be able to start your back yard! Sounds like you had a fun girls night out!! You deserve it!

Holly said...

That is one sweet ride, I tell you what. We should make a float for Cherry Festival this year and drive the tractor! Girls night was great, next time I'll go for the Diet Coke so maybe I'm not so tired! Are we on for the hockey game this week? Have a good day tomorrow!

Campbell Family said...

I think you'll have to get one of those sweet tractors for Brody....he looked like he was having way too much fun driving it. But we definitely benefited...no more goat heads! So excited for you and your back yard. that will be awesome!

The Kelly Variety said...

I have to check out your back yard. Brody did look like he had way too much fun!