Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Happened to my baby!



I am not sure what happened to are baby! Elisa seems to have grown up on us all of a sudden. Brody and I just keep telling each other that we can't believe she isn't a baby. She is trying to talk all the time, even though we have no idea what she is telling us, she knows. I just can't believe she is not a baby anymore she has quite the little personality on her these days I think she gets it from her dad because clearly I would never have attitude! (just kidding) She also loves to play outside with her little friend alaney. Yesterday we played outside with her and those to were having a conversation in there own language it was to funny! so the point to all this rambling is that I am in denial that she is now a Toddler!

7 comments:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

She is adorable! You make stinkin cute kids, now need to have 10 more!

Amber said...

I hear you! I try not to blink, but it just goes by too fast!

Carissa said...

Ashlyn just turned one and we're going through the same feelings! They grow up so fast!

Holly said...

Well, looks like it's time for another one:)

Kimberly said...

Awh ... she totally IS a little girl! Isn't it funny how it seems like one day they wake up and have totally lost that baby look? She's a cutie ... looks like she needs a little sister or brother though :)

sjhalford said...

She is so cute! Time sure has flown by!

Campbell Family said...

I love the baby picture! So glad that Alainey has such a fun friend to play with! I love how they are starting to interact with each other. Love the brown vest on Elisa.....where can I get one?.......