Saturday, September 27, 2008

8 Things

8 Things...
I have been tag with this twice now so I thought I would do it!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. House
4.Friends
5. House
6. The office
I can't think of anymore!

8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Red Robin
2. PF Chang's
3. Costa Vida or Cafe Rio
4. Carinos
5. Burgers Etc. ( I miss it really Bad)
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. China Cafe
8. Anywhere with really good French Fries


8 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to The Emmett Homecoming Parade
2. Had Holly and the Boys over for Dinner
3. Made home made Potato Soup and it tasted good!
4. Went to the Emmett Football game
5. Went to the Grocery Store
6. Elisa curled up on me Twice and feel asleep I love when she cuddles
7. Cleaned
8. got a good nights sleep

8 things I look forward to:
1. San Diego
2. Thanksgiving and Christmas
3. Decorating for Christmas I got all new stuff at Rod works for my tree
4. Elisa Birthday
5. I really like the weekends when Brody is home
6. Seeing my family
7. When Elisa starts sleeping through the night again
8. Sea World


8 things I love about Fall:

1. The Leaves
2. My Birthday
3. The Holidays are near
4. How pretty Everything Looks
5. Halloween (especially excited this year for Elisa)
6. I can't think of anything else

things on my wish list:(only 8 things)
1. A Camera so I can take good pictures of Elisa
2. To see my sister I miss her
3. Grass in the backyard!
4. This really cool picture from deseret Book
5. To be a better mom
6. I wish Elisa wasn't pulling all the books of the shelve right now
7. A brand new wardrobe
8. Wish I could find the drive to exercise everyday!

8 people I'm tagging:
1. Holly
2. Lacey
3. Stephanie
4. Tami
5. Aimee (I want you to blog

4 comments:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

Callie! I did't know that you were a fellow blogger! Link us up girlie!
-Jeri

Holly said...

Thanks a lot for tagging me, corndog. I'm disappointed that you didn't mention looking forward to seeing my smiling face or getting my awesome text messages...I'm emailing you pictures from yesterday.

Holly said...

Oh, and your blog looks cute! :)

Tami Kate said...

I want to come visit you soooo bad! I wish I were going to Sea World with you too. :( I will just stay home and cry..... I loved your lists!