Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Things






Just a few random things that have happened this week. The first picture is of Elisa taking her first bubble bath. She seemed to really enjoy it until she ate the bubbles and she realized they didn't taste very good she loves to stand up in the tub and as much as we try to teach her not to I just don't think she understands yet.

So my sister has been teaching me this grocery shopping thing so I finally has some coupons that I could use I have been collecting for a couple weeks now so I went to the store and tryed to use her method I was so proud of myself when I got to the check out I Spent 18 dollars and I saved 35 dollars as much as I never wanted to be a coupon women it seemed to work and the feeling was great knowing I saved so much money with just simply cutting out a coupon. Groceries just getting more expensive so I think I have found away to save!

When summer started my mom planted this pot for me for my new house I was sure I would kill it within days since I am pretty forgetful and thought they would die from lack of water well this is what it looked like this morning With Brody's help it is still alive a growing well.

Also the other day I was at deseret book and this book was on sale for a Dollar I thought I better get it so Grandpa Hodges new we were teaching Elisa all the right things there is nothing better than BYU Football in the Hodges home if everyone could just sit and watch them men watch the game it is way more entertaining than the Game!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for going to lunch bunch... Kamden is taking a nap but Ethan is outside with the neighbor boy so that's almost as good. Your flowers do look good, you're better at keeping things alive than I am, I don't know how much money I wasted last spring on plants and flowers that just die anyway. Oh well, it's the thought that counts I suppose!

sjhalford said...

I agree. It always feels good to save. Way to go! Your flowers look good and Elisa is a doll.

Hagberg Fam said...

The flowers look great! You should see mine they are almost dead. I am really good at killing things. At least I haven't killed my kids yet!!

Tami Kate said...

I need you to teach me those shopping tricks.... I am not so good at that. :)

Holly said...

Callie-update your blog!

Carissa said...

ok so what's your shopping secret?! I'm always looking for coupons but I've never done that good! hehe We have the same BYU book for Ashlyn too.