Monday, September 22, 2008

Walking



this is just a little video I got of elisa walking! She is also just wants to be doing whatever I am doing this is a little picture we got of her helping us on the computer she ment business! We had a pretty boring weekend we were suppose to be getting are yard ready to plant grass but it rained all weekend so we didn't get to do that. I think Brody was happy though because that ment he got to watch football all weekend. Yesterday we went to some friend house for dinner and played games it was fun and elisa loves to be around other kids!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Good job Elisa! That is so exciting!

Holly said...

So we're just 'some frieds' now, huh? :)
Cute video of Elisa walking, that's nice that you were finally able to get one. Thanks for the fun trip to Boise today, hopefully Elisa is sleeping for you, my boys are both still awake but they're in bed so hopefully they'll nap.
Let us know when we can come help with the yard, we deffinatley owe you!

sjhalford said...

That is so cool that she is walking. I bet you have your hands full!

Holly said...

CALLIE! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever...I was thinking, maybe tomorrow we could have a picnic in the park around noon and let the kids play before the parade? Let me know what you think.