Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Week!






So this weekend in Emmett was Homecoming so friday Elisa and I went with Holly and her boys to the homecoming parade let me tell you it was the most happening parade you have ever been to! Then that night We went to the Football game Elisa lasted until about half time and then she was so tired we took her home! Last night I got to attend the Releif Society brodcast it was very good and I am thankful for a husband that will stay home with Elisa so that I can go! Other than a Fever all week Elisa has been very active and I am glad she is back to her old self which means trouble!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Loverly pictures, Callie! Thanks for going to the parade, glad it was so entertaining for you :) and thanks for the yummy cupcakes. I'm SOOOooooo glad we're friends {again} HA!

Justina Selim said...

Hey Callie! I'm glad you found my blog! I loved working with you at the BL! Are you still doing hair?
Your little girl is so cute!

sjhalford said...

Those are cute pictures!

Erin Fanello said...

there you are! You never put pics of you on here and I miss seeing your face! That's funny about the parade but let me tell you, you have never been to a parade until you have been to aberdeen, my home town, parade! It is literally two minutes long, it consists of mostly heavy machinery like tractors, and people riding horses! I love it its so small town! So glad to see your doing well and looking good!