Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sick,Sick and More Sick

This week has been pretty uneventful do to the Bug that has hit are House. Tueday brody woke up and didn't feel so good After one really long day at work with many trips of me taking him medicine he called it a day came home he started throwing up. I was praying I wouldn't get it because it is no fun to be sick and take care of a baby but sure enough no less than 2 hours later it hit me out of now where! So Brody ended up staying home the next day so I could get some rest He felt like nothing was ever wrong with him. so we made it thru thursday and friday with no illness but woke up to Elisa having a high fever saturday and still had it today so we decided we better take her to the instacare today and sure enough she has her very first ear infection in both ears. I hope this week goes a little better. Other than that we did go to Boises Art in the park and to dinner with some friends are 4 hour dinner is a whole other story which is for another blog. This week elisa offically is 10 months old has two teeth and wants to walk so bad to keep up with her friends Kamden and Ethan but she just isn't quite there Yet! Sorry no pictures but I don't think you wanted pictures of are week!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hopefully life gets a little easier for you guys, being sick is the worst, especially when you have to watch your kids aching and there's only so much you can do about it. Thanks for going to Art in the park with us, sorry that it was so lame! Dinner was fun, though, now I know how to get free shrimp thanks to you :) I'm just crossing my fingers that no unauthorized purchases come up on my credit card!
If you get this in the next few minutes, can you call my cell phone for me? I can't find it anywhere.

sjhalford said...

I'm sorry you guys were all sick. That's the pits. The puppies will be ready to leave at seven weeks so only three more weeks to go. We already have three of them sold, maybe four. I would love to keep one, but we aren't going to.