Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Walking




So this week elisa has decided that she wants to walk. She is trying really hard she can walk 10 or so steps before she falls. Brody and I think she is funny because she walks with her hands up in there air. Brody thinks she is doing the touchdown sign but I am pretty sure she doesn't know what it means.

The other night I went to enrichment and so brody decided he would let Elisa have her own piece of pizza needless to say the white shirt is history but he did take a picture.

I also got Elisa's halloween costume off of Ebay for 6.58 and it still had the tags we tried it on her to make sure it fit and she looks pretty cute.

6 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute little chick! I can't beleive Brody let her eat pizza on the new carpet, though, I'm going to have to give him a hard time about that! :)

Hagberg Fam said...

I also can't believe Brody let Elisa eat pizza on the carpet. I would have had a heart attack. The girls loved the picture of her all messy! I can't wait to see her walk, she is getting so big.

sjhalford said...

I bet she is so much fun! Her costume is soooo cute! Halloween is going to be fun this year I bet!

sjhalford said...

Three of them are.

sjhalford said...

They are $800, but we would charge friends $400. Scout and Buster are the two that are left.

Erin Fanello said...

Walking already, woah hold on to your britches, life just got a whole lot busier for you! It is so fun for them though, they can explore and get where they want and it just makes life more interesting for them! It will be fun for her to walk in the sand at the beach too! California was beautiful, I hope you have a great time there!