Monday, September 1, 2008

The Camping Trip



This past weekend we went camping with my mom and dad. We had alot of fun, Saturday we went to the parade in Ketchum it is all non motorized so it takes along time but they did have the budweiser horses there and that was really cool. Pretty much the rest of the trip we just relaxed went on some hikes and let elisa role in the dirt which she thought was the greatest thing ever. She was really dirty and was in need of a really good bath today. Today has been pretty relaxed I turned the big 25 today it has just been a nice quiet day Elisa and Brody gave me some money to go shopping which I am look forward to Brody also gave me flowers which I always Love. When we got home from Camping My friend holly brought over a bunch of cupcakes decorated so cute and a game which I was excited about brody and I were going to go to dinner but it seemed everywhere I wanted to go was closed. We had a really great weekend and I told brody I was sad he had to go back to work tomorrow I didn't want it to end.

5 comments:

Holly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Halfway to 50, whoo-hoo! I'm glad you enjoyed the cupcakes and can't wait to take you on at the FRIENDS game. It's on, Taco Bandito.
Looks like your weekend was more fun than ours, it looks beautiful there.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Sounds like Camping was fun!

sjhalford said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun camping! I am glad you had a good bday!

Holly said...

I would love to take Elisa's pictures when the leaves change! Just let me know when, I'll be ready and waiting!

Anonymous said...

You were sad that I wasn't there to complain about how much camping sucks weren't you!