Thursday, May 29, 2008

6 Random Facts about me!

1. I hate Tomotoes and Onions they make me gag! Although I shall never hear the End of it from the Hodges Side of the Family they live for onions I don't know why I have even tryed to taste them now that I am older I just don't like them. Maybe it is the texture I just don't know!

2. This is a weird one. I don't like driving next to water it makes me very nervous because I know that if I went in I would die a slow death and I don't want to die. Brody says I would never last in Hawaii on Vacation.

3. I love French Fries! If brody had to choose between bringing home flowers or an order of french fries from Red Robin you better believe that the fries would make me so much happier. Everytime I eat fries from a new place brody asks me if they make the top ten list and where they are on the list would I put them. I realize that these are not healthy for me but they are one thing now one can stop making my eat! My friend holly introduced me to the Parmasan fries at Jonny Corinos and they are Yummy! My number one fry is Red Robin though~!

4. I like old people I think they are cute. When I was little we lived in a neighborhood and all there was, was old men so I became friends with all the old men everyday I would set out to visist them while they worked in there yards. My Parents now tell me that I would tell all the family secrets oh well they were my friends.

5. Rollercoasters scare me like you would not believe. When brody and I went to florida with his family they were all going on the Hulk even his parents so I had to go because everyone was going. Man I thought I would die for sure I just closed my eyes the whole time so that if I fell off the rollercoaster I wouldn't see the cement below!

6. There is nothing I love more than to be with family I don't care who I just love to be around people I love.

I tag: Holly, Courtney, and Molly

4 comments:

sjhalford said...

I never knew some of those things about ya! They were fun to read!
Jess

the cooperfive said...

Callie! What more can I say but you are too cute! We all love being around YOU too!

Holly said...

I totally know what you mean about cute old people, Jeff makes fun of me when I tell him a little old man is cute. And I agree with the fries, I'd love to hear your list sometime so I can be sure and try all of the great ones I might be missing out on. Now I'm craving the Parmesan fries from Carino's...

Stephanie said...

Callie you are so cute man I really miss having you around!!